Did you know you can play with your baby from day one?
Play looks a little different than with an older baby or child, but the connection, interaction, bonding, and energy is the same.
Much of play occurs when your baby is on the floor or you, AND it’s a fabulous opportunity to help baby to take the lead, explore what his body can do, and discover all 360 degrees of his body, including his sides and TUMMY!
When your baby LOVES moving, playing, and learning on the floor, family life is GOOD!
Even if your baby hates tummy time right now, you will experience a BIG WIN with this class!
Your confidence will soar when you gain insight on development, knowing that how you show up and what you do make a profound difference for your baby.
You will have fun playing with your baby in ways you didn’t imagine, shaping his brain, body, and emotional development with smiles and giggles.
There is no “wait and see,” and there is no reason to “wait until…” Your baby’s time is now. Tapping into your playfulness and knowing how to play with your young baby will maximize the impact of your time and effort. This is where connection, bonds, and love strengthen.
So let’s together:
- Tap into play and fun.
- Build baby’s awareness of the things their body can do.
- Awaken baby’s sensory systems naturally as they absorb and process what they see, hear, feel, and touch.
- Integrate easy and practical strategies to boost tummy time fun and play!
Registration includes your baby and up to two caregivers.
Topics include (and definitely NOT limited to)
- What does baby development look like? What should you expect? How can you help nurture?
- How do you play, move, carry, and perform daily baby care tasks to enhance connection, bonding, and brain and body development?
- What are safe sleep and play environments?
- Does your baby’s head have a flat spot? How do you prevent or treat that?
- What baby gear do you really need (OR NOT)!
**This class was formerly known as “Happy Tummy Timers.”