Who’s it for?
This unique sports curriculum is for children ages four to eight who are ready to up their fun and skill and ultimately, empowered participation in peer sports.
Classes are broken into two ages groups: Four to Six and Six to Eight. Your six year old can move up or down depending on instructor assessment, their level of comfort and skill, and what motivates them most!
Sports Therapy 101:
- A series of 12 classes, held weekly
- Classes are 50 minutes
- Two make up classes permitted (in other regularly scheduled classes)
- Maximum of 8 students per class
- Saturdays 8:00am: 4 to 6 year olds
- Saturdays 9:00am: Special Abilities 4 to 8 years old
- Saturdays 10:00am: 6 to 8 year olds
- Sundays at 8:00am: 4 to 6 year olds
- Sundays at 10:00am: 6 to 8 year olds
This 12-week series of classes starts Saturday, May 11th. The curriculum, designed and tested by Kord, includes graduation and promotion so your little athlete can move up to sports therapy 102!
$390 for all twelve classes or $35 for drop in class
8 Students per class maximum
All of us are born athletes. Let’s have some fun!
Register and Pay by Clicking HERE. Designate in the memo which day and time you would like for the series $390 or single drop in rate $35.