Compassionate Communication is a revolutionary new way of hearing, thinking and speaking…
…that helps nurture connections and reduce conflict by neutralizing and depersonalizing language.
Compassionate Communication invites us to understand and empathize…
…with the differences in our thinking styles and have compassion for the needs that we are attempting to get met by our behaviors and strategies.
Compassionate Communication is a language of the heart…
…that fosters empathy and helps us interact in ways that leave everyone feeling more whole and genuinely connected.
In this circle of support, you will learn how to:
• Reduce conflict and establish connection with your loved ones
by de-personalizing and neutralizing language.
• Translate what your children are really saying and what needs
they are attempting to meet with their words and behavior.
• Transform demands into requests to create cooperation and
harmony in your home.
• Reframe expectations and frustrations by understanding and
applying the different thinking styles of you and your children.
• Empower your children by adopting a “power with” vs.
“power over” environment.
Jen Phillips has been practicing and teaching the art of Compassionate Communication since 2012. She is a Communication Specialist, Empathologist, Empowerment Advocate and Compassion Crusader. She is passionate about supporting women and parents in establishing empowered and authentic relationships .