For families attending Family FUNdamentals Weekend Camping Retreat, each child age 3 to 12 will be $250. If you have more than two children, there is a discount available.
To create possibilities for families to experience deep connection and unconditional love while learning and practicing new tools, strategies and mindset to transform your daily life at home. Live life present, starting now.
- Experience the wonder of how your child sees and feels the world
- Understand where behavior comes from what your child really needs from you
- Learn strategies to set up a winning day, everyday
- Have fun frolicking in freedom and experience the power of now
This isn’t just an escape from the “busy”ness of your life.. This weekend is an opportunity for you to reflect on what you love and what works, so that you can repeat it, recreate it, live it everyday.
And, it’s gonna be FUN!!!
- You get to go camping and be surrounded by the beauty of nature
- Restore and Revive
- Sleeping in “teepees” for 2 nights (12 bunks per teepee)
- Professional chef creating the best camping food you’ll ever have: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Professional photographer capturing the priceless moments you create
- Professional “kid wranglers” to facilitate kid programming, focusing on play, creativity, teamwork, exploration…and of course having a BLAST
- Free family-time to explore, hike, bike on the Jr or Sr level BMX tracks, try mountain dirt boards, play on the giant adventure playground, and challenge yourself on the obstacle course
- Organized Zip lining, Human Foosball game, and Archery!!!
- Daily parent-only workshopping with Wendi to enhance your connection with the people you love the most, to create a family vision and a realistic path to make it happen, and harness what you love about being present and unplugged so that you can repeat it every day….not just in the wilderness and away from it all.
Facilitated by Wendi McKenna of MovePlayGrow
When: Friday, February 22 at 4pm through February 24 at 11am
Where: Indian Hills Camp
15763 Lyons Valley Rd
Jamul, CA 91935
For families with kids ages two to teen…ask me about bringing a friend (especially for the teens!!)