This six-week “communication booster” class is an opportunity for babies and toddlers 6 months to 30 months (up to 4 years for special learners) AND the adults who love them to learn and grow together. Joint participation and engagement is a must.
Thursdays 10:00 am May 23-June 27th, 2019
6-week Class Tuition $180.00
Instructor: Brooke Barrett M.S,CCC-SLP, Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist
Join us for this mixed-age class full of song, sign, sensory experiences, and skill-building.
Come for the fun AND take home essential skills to implement into your daily life.
- Make routines playful, fun and rich touch-points with your children. Create calm.
- Enjoy the mixed age class where babies look up to toddlers, and the bigs mentor and help the littles. They really do know their own kind.
- Connect with other families both inside and out of class. It takes a village.
- Learn great songs, signs and sensory experiences to take home. Consistency is key.
- Read your child’s cues faster and accurately. Reduce fussiness, tantrums and struggles.
- Empower your child to speak up for themselves in a way that inspires teamwork.
“We loved Chatter Bugs! Josie loved the songs, and learned signs that helped my husband and I avoid tantrums since she told us what she wanted!”